When accessing our Website, our marketing platforms will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilises a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below)
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
What Types Of Personal Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Age or year of birth;
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location or timezone information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- Register on our website or app;
- Communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, surveys, services or websites; or
- Engage with our sites, services, content and advertising.
Why Do We Collect, Use & Disclose Personal Information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website or services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website, content or service;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our business’ and our users’ experience, perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; and
- to comply with legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements and partnerships with third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information to trusted third parties who also holds other information about you based on your online and digital engagement.
These third parties may combine that information from multiple sources in order to enable them and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products, services and advertising that you receive.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Email InformationIf you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
If you have any queries regarding this data or how to request deletion of such data please forward all inquiries to email@example.com.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL.
We may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our website and services and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Contact, Opt Out and Data Deletion
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, would like to opt out of dealings with our website or request deletion of your account and associated data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.